Fantasy Football Oddsmaker Tactical IDP Tool: WK9 DL/Edge
Oddsmaker Tactical IDP Tool
The Oddsmaker Tactical IDP Tools are yet another innovated way of taking the "over-thinking" out of IDP. This tool was developed and tested for use in splitting those IDP starting line up hairs. These tools are not just a simple measure of opinions. They are a lengthy formulated process using various resources. A description of each tool will follow.
Oddsmaker: Defensive Lineman / Edge Rushers
The Defensive Lineman and Edge Rusher Oddsmaker tactical IDP tool is formulated process to help decide between IDP players. This particular Oddsmaker includes various levels of information, rankings, and statistics. All processed and formulated with values based off those relevant to matter. Therefore leading to the conclusions we can use for our best possible line ups on a weekly basis. We’ll apologies at this point not being more specific. But in this day and age a “trade” secret in this industry is a very valuable commodity.
Oddsmaker: Additional Notes
The Oddsmakers are site paid content. But because of the following they are accessible to the general public the first three weeks of the season.
- As we all know “splitting the hairs” in the first few weeks before the bye-weeks in the NFL are pointless. As NFL teams adjust and “any given” situation unfolds there is mainly one thing to remember, Don’t sit “known” studs.
- The stats and any information used for the first few weeks are as follows. Week One, purely based on the prior seasons statistics and such. As mentioned before their is no opinions included. Week Two, the 2018 statistics and adjust with Week Ones results. Week Three, the same, 2018, Week One and Two. It is at this point thru trial and error over the years that Week Four becomes the key week to start using only the current information. It’s at this point setting and adjusting warrants enough current data.
- The mark of the bye-weeks beginning is generally when tools as these Oddsmakers and the rest of the tactical tools are needed to separate owners from the crowd. It is from this point with current viable information and timing the IDP tools are the edge over our opponents.
The Oddsmaker tool may be a viable tool on it’s own. But this is currently meant as a secondary tool to the Easy Start/Sit charts we offer. The Easy Start/Sit charts is the base tool overall. Please see it’s description. Here is where we go beyond the normal and help decide between equal players from those charts.
Oddsmaker: Defensive Lineman/Edge Rusher Example…
- Both Von Miller and Kahlil Mack are marked as strong plays and you need to make the right decision between the two. This is when we refer to the Oddsmaker chart to split the odds on which has the better opportunity versus the match-ups that week.
- Your stuck, because of injury or bye-weeks, possibly a trade, you have to “reach” and pick up a player off the waiver wire or depend on a lower tier player. The Oddsmaker will help you access the best possible team to start looking for a viable play. Which increases your odds you can make some type of decision in your favor.
- Not intended for but viably capable of. Those leagues you use team defenses in, imagine also needing to make the strongest play and cross referencing each of the three Oddsmakers. You’ll have the three main positional units odds of succeeding. Which defense has the better positional rankings and score per unit as a whole. When Team “A” defense has two units in the top ten and one that is in lower third. And team “B” has one in the top ten, one in the mid-range, and then one in the last third. Team “A” clearly has the edge despite any other sites rankings which are never clearly based on more than just how they have produced in prior weeks.
This Oddsmaker Tactical IDP Tool boils down to a simple tool. What ever your IDP player's team is ranked via power odds score, that's the chance he has to perform up to his talent level that match up.
Week Nine - Oddsmaker: Defensive Lineman
and Edge Rushers
[table id=27 /]
You May Also Enjoy…
We hope you’ve enjoyed and benefited from this fantasy football defensive player dime drop. And we also encourage you to check out more dime drops to stay ahead of the game. The IDP Tipster.com is dedicated to helping our readers with a direct format. And our ultimate goal is to be your go to source for everything IDP.
Have An IDP Fantasy Football Question Or Hot Topic For Us?
Because a hands-on approach has always been the best way and will remain the preferred way to bring readers the most current IDP content. Always feel free to reach out to us via the site contact form or a social media platform with those questions and hot topics.