TapeNeverLied Draftkings Football Guide
Getting into the weekend we have a final 4 set up to be one of the best in recent memory and makes for a big weekend in the DFS World and DraftKings is where I will be taking my talents.
As my first article I would like to over some advice for this slate specifically:
2 Game Slate Advice
- Don’t be afraid to leave salary over and be unique
- Understand you can pick multiple players against a given defense.
- Playing a QB RB and WR from the same team can be Optimal
- Pick the defense last, they aren’t the bulk of points in lineups.
Last years optimal lineup had 3 Packers players and the 49ers Defense involved.
2 years ago the optimal had $5700 left over and consisted of 7 players from the NE KC game and 2 of them being Sony Michel and Rex Burkhead.
Tape’s Top Plays
- Ronald Jones $4500: Cut back style of running has been an ultimate killer to the Green Bay Packers defense, and he looked healthy enough to have some explosive plays. I don’t rule out playing Ronald Jones and Leonard Fournette as I expect TB to want to keep Rodgers off the field and set up Play Action for Tom Brady.
- Josh Allen/Stefon Diggs Stack $13900: It is a steep price to pay as a stack, they are the most cost efficient explosive stack and personally my absolute favorite duo. I think with this duo you are guaranteed a ton of targets, and Diggs shines in the biggest moments. The matchup early in the year was rainy, on-top of having no idea how much the KC offense would want to milk the clock and play keep away I expect BUF to be aggressive early.
- Scotty Miller $3400: A lot of people remember the catch Tyler Johnson had last week, and forget the 29 yard dime Brady completed to Miller. Scotty was a hot name in fantasy until AB got added, and without AB, give me who has produced over who hasn’t, and someone Brady has trusted before.
As someone new to Gridiron Ratings I am excited to be writing DFS content, and showing you guys a lot of the research I put into the given week. If you have any questions reach out on twitter @TapeNeverLied and I will respond as soon as I can, Good Luck, and hopefully you take down the big one!
|TapeNeverLied Bonus Content|
|Top Game Stacks:||Josh Allen + Diggs + Kelce||Rodgers + Adams + Rojo||Mahomes + Robinson + Diggs||Brady + Miller + Adams|
|This or That?||Cole Beasley > John Brown||Marquez Valdes-Scantling > Allen Lazard||Demarcus Robinson > Mecole Hardman||Scotty Miller > Tyler Johnson|
Keep In Touch
- Personalized Draft Help
- Soon to Come
- How to Guide(s)
- Join the Team
- Our Mission
- Our Team