Applying The Oddsmakers To The Waiver Wire
Whether you are in a bye week, looking for an injury replacement, or simply streaming players based on best matchups, it’s pretty cut and dry applying the Oddsmakers.
- After evaluating what position you looking for, open your waiver wire to the appropriate page and players.
- Start sorting players by the availability and his weekly average or whatever scoring sorting your site provides.
- After locating your likely candidates, refer to the appropriate Oddsmaker.
- See where that player or players team is ranked for the week. Be sure to check the power score if needing to decide a waiver wire order, and if those are the same, revert to the rankings again.
- Then simply set your waiver wire player order based on their designated squad’s odds of having a good game based on their matchup ranking score via the proven Oddsmaker formula.
Want to split the IDP hairs even more between players and their average playing time resulting in their opportunity? We suggest locating a player snap count tracker like the FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS (Free) offer. Because sometimes we just need to make sure who is seeing the field the most.