2022 NFL Draft Profile: Skyy Moore
Skyy Moore was a three-year starter for the Broncos that really exploded on to the scene his Senior year. His Junior year was cut short due to the pandemic, not injury. Moore is a tough receiver that is not afraid to go over the middle and is fearless on contested catches. Moore collected 95 catches last year showing his ability to be a featured cog in the offense while averaging 13.6 yards per catch. The tape shows decent athletic traits, but doesn’t show a great ability to accelerate. Has good short and intermediate quickness, doesn’t show the deep ball speed that you would hope for with someone as quick as he is. Projects to fit best in the slot in the NFL.
HEIGHT: 5’10” 40 Yard Dash: 4.41
WEIGHT: 195 LBs Vertical: 34.5
ARMS: 31″ Broad Jump: 125″
HANDS: 10 1/4″ Projection: Round 2
- Productive, solid and consistent production.
- Game speed is consistent, quick in and out of routes.
- Wins off the line, quick release and acceleration.
- Quick feet and good balance in and out of cuts.
- Good leverage at the top of his routes to create separation.
- Quick to snap eyes to the quarterback after his break.
- Strong hands and doesn’t shy away from contact.
- Not used on special teams, could limit early field time.
Needs to get better at creating separation.
Quick in short distances, lacks deep ball speed.
Needs to improve route tree and overall route running.
Showed up small vs big competition (22 yards vs Michigan).
Needs to improve yards after catch.Player Comparison: Sterling Shepard
Keep In Touch
- Personalized Draft Help
- Soon to Come
- How to Guide(s)
- Join the Team
- Our Mission
- Our Team